Want to become a part of the Monash South Africa team?
Have a look at our current vacancies below.
Currently there are no vacancies.
How to apply for a job at Monash
If you have any queries regarding the position, contact the person listed in the inquiries section of the advertisement.
Prepare your application with the following information as well as any special instructions that may be contained in the position description:
- Your curriculum vitae
- Names and contact details of three referees
- Advertisement reference number
- An outline of how your experience, skills, qualifications and knowledge meet the key selection criteria listed in the position description
Please note: it is essential that you address the key selection criteria specifically in your application. This will enable the selection committee to review your experience, skills, qualifications and knowledge in relation to the selection criteria.
- Applications that do not specifically address the selection criteria may not be considered.
- Combine all application documents into one single attachment rather than multiple attachments.
- Forward your application by the closing date to the email address listed in the applications section of the advertisement.
- Do not send more than one application for each position.
- Do not send your application to the person listed in the inquiries section of the advertisement (unless the same person is listed in the applications section).
Ready to apply?
Application details (including position descriptions, selection criteria and any other particulars) can be found by clicking on the job you would like to apply for. Applications are accepted via email.
For more information please call HR Manager Vinesh Rhagnath on + 27 11 950 4240.
Monash South Africa is an Equal Opportunity employer.